Stop Sloshing; Get River Shoes
What benefits can you get from a good pair of river shoes?
- A reliable, sturdy piece of footwear that's always ready to go on your aquatic endeavors.
- Less weighed down, since the water drains more swiftly from water-ready material.
- Traction for raft/kayak entry and exit.
- Watching your fancy flip-flops or flats float down the river after your rafting trip.
- An uncomfortable rest of the ride down the river with no foot protection.
- A smelly shoe at the end of the day. It's like wet dog. It at least partially dried while you still had your feet in it. It's going to need some freshening up at the least.