2-Bedroom Mountaineer Cabins
New River Gorge, West Virginia Deluxe 2-Bedroom Cabins
Our Mountaineer Cabins are fully-furnished rental cabins located 6-7 minutes from our Adventures On the Gorge resort, the New River Gorge Bridge and the National Park Service’s Canyon Rim Visitor Center. These well-appointed cabins are tucked into the woods for privacy and make use of natural building materials with quality furnishings.
Best of all, you can take advantage of the services and amenities available at our Canyon Rim facility located just down the road. Here, you’ll find area information, Canyon Falls Swimming Hole, scenic trails, overlooks & decks, three restaurants, four retail stores, an outdoor recreation activities center, children’s playground area and much more.
- 2 Bedrooms with 1 queen bed each
- 1 full sleeper sofa in living room
- 1 full bathroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Air conditioning and heat
- Bed linens and towels included.
- Private deck with hot tub
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Charcoal grill
- Woode fireplace
Rates are subject to a 6% sales tax, 6% county bed tax and a $2 per person per night resort fee. The resort fee includes access to hiking and biking trails, pool use (in-season), disc golf course, cornhole, volleyball, Wi-Fi access areas, and parking. Activity equipment rentals are not included in the resort fee. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- AOTG reserves the right to enforce minimum night stay policies from 2-5 nights during peak demand.
- Check In time: 4:00 PM
- Check Out time: 10:00 AM
- Location quiet times: Off-site 11 pm (Su-Th), 12 am (Fr-Sa).
- Number of units: 4 total
- Pets are allowed in Mountaineer 4 for a $75 per pet fee.