2-Bedroom Outback Cabins
New River Gorge, West Virginia Deluxe 2-Bedroom Outback Cabins
Our deluxe 2-bedroom Outback Cabins are mini-cabins with a view—they sit on the rim of Mill Creek Canyon within walking distance of all AOTG restaurants, stores and hiking trails. These fully-furnished rental cabins are great for couples or small groups of friends. These cabins in our family campground are equipped with all the amenities you need.
- Master Bedroom with 1 King bed
- Upstairs bedroom with 1 queen and 1 or 2 twin beds based on unit
- 1 queen sleeper sofa each in living room and loft
- 2 full bathrooms with showers
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Washer and Dryer
- Air conditioning and heat
- Bed linens and towels included.
- Private deck with hot tub
- Picnic table
- Fire ring
- Charcoal grill
Rates are subject to a 6% sales tax, 6% county bed tax and a $2 per person per night resort fee. The resort fee includes access to hiking and biking trails, pool use (in-season), disc golf course, cornhole, volleyball, Wi-Fi access areas, and parking. Activity equipment rentals are not included in the resort fee. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- AOTG reserves the right to enforce minimum night stay policies from 2-5 nights during peak demand.
- Check In time: 4:00 PM
- Check Out time: 10:00 AM
- Campground quiet times: Family 11 pm (Su-Th), 12 am (Fr-Sa).
- Number of units: 6 total
- Pets are allowed in 2 units (Dudley's Dip and Greyhound) for a $75 per pet fee.